Monday, September 15, 2008

We're Still Alive

Since the last writing we have been to Cesky Krumlov (a small medieval town in the Czech Republic), Vienna, Bratislava (Slovakia) and now we are in Budapest. Suffice it to say it has been a busy week.

Last night when I was trying to go to sleep, but for some reason couldn't at 2am...I counted up the number of beds I have slept in since leaving for our trip on July 4th. In the past 10 weeks I have slept in 18 different places. No wonder I occasionally wake up and have trouble remembering where I am.

All the places generated great stories, photos and learning...all of which you will be privy to as soon as I can sleep long enough to find the energy to write about it!

Ron is attempting to complete his law school applications TODAY! Once that is behind us, it will free up a lot of "free" (non-touring) time for blogging. Also, as an update I now have 3 medical school interviews!

Thanks for your faithful following and I'll be writing more soon!

2 comments:

Christie said...

I'm curious to know where you're interviewing but completely understand if you want to keep it on the down low.

Tonyalynne said...

congratulations and best of luck on the interviews (trina) and applications (ron)...love reading the blogs and capturing a "glimpse" of your adventures...

tonyalynne