Friday, October 31, 2008

Interview Update

Hi! I haven't written anything in a long while because I have been very absorbed in preparing for and participating in medical school interviews.

I have had 4 of the 5 interviews. All four have actually gone quite well. I am grateful for the chance to interview because being on campus for a day really gives you a feeling for the place. I have some definite favorites emerging and some hilarious stories I'll post AFTER I've been accepted to a few places =). Probably the most exciting thing I am finding is that the more I learn about medical school in general the more sure and thrilled I am to go!

All the prescheduled East Coast interviews are complete. But, I still haven't heard yes or no from 11 of the 20 total schools so one more may pop up before we fly to the West Coast.

So, for now I have some carefree days to spend with my parents here in Boston and in DC!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Congrats. I'm sure you made quite an impression and will have loads of school options to choose from. If you have a free second while you're in town -- are you coming to PDX? -- come on over to say 'hi'! :)