Thursday, April 02, 2009

I'm In!!!!!

It's official...I got accepted to my top choice...Boston University School of Medicine!!!

So, we are Boston-bound this fall! Ron's heading to Harvard Law and I to BU. I already bought a sweatshirt =).

We have purposely been silent about school progress on the blog until we heard final decisions since we've been told that admission professionals are known to check blogs and we didn't want to limit any options by stating preference for any specific school.

I am still very easily tired, so I'll sign off now...but I will write more later about the whole school process.

For now, YIPPEE!!!

7 comments:

Court said...

YAY!! Congrats!! :)

J Johnson said...

Congrats to you both!! This is a great accomplishment...although the tough part starts this fall:) Happy for the both of you

JenniferHricik said...

Congratulations!! What a wonderful city to experience as well. I have a client there that we just wrapped up our work -- bummer!

Dee Dee said...

Hooray!!! That really honks my hooter!!

Love you both

Karen said...

congrats to you both! I'm in Boston now...happy to help out with your transition if you need help finding housing, churches, etc. =) Harvard Law has a really strong IV fellowship too!

Lisa said...

Oh Trink! Congratulations to you BOTH! We're so happy for you! What a year you've been through, and now looking ahead at a whole new adventure in Boston! So Cool! ~ SO happy you're finally home for a bit ~ Get well now you two! Love you, Auntie Lisa

Christie said...

Congratulations! I can't wait until you guys are done and I can be all like "I knew them when..." when folks ask about how you're doing.