Thursday, September 03, 2009

Tour #3

Next door to our bedroom, is the family room...(and Ron's closet which looks like mine, but full of man clothes).

Now, run back down the stairs to the second floor and you're just passing the treadmill room. You stumble upon the world's largest laundry room...
Beyond the laundry room is this bright light...turns out it is a...
Mystery extra staircase. We've taken to calling it the servant staircase. Now you're back on the first floor and to your right you see...

Keep walking into the middle of the kitchen and you see...


2 comments:

Court said...

Mystery staircase .... where does it go?

And also, that's a HUGE laundry room.

I like your teal house. :)

Trina said...

Thanks! We do too. Makes me want to crimp my hair and wear a scrunchie =).

The mystery staircase goes from the back of the laundry room to the far edge of the kitchen. I think once upon a time our three floors might have been multiple apartments and this was the second floor people's access from outside.

But, I prefer to think of it as the servant's staircase =). It's how Ron gets down to the kitchen to get me dark chocolate for emergencies!