Friday, October 23, 2009

I get this! But, what if I don't?

After passing my first round of tests, I've started to feel like, "ok, I think I'm getting this." My study system seems to be working, I'm still sleeping at least 8 hours a night, eating/cooking/watching Ron cook healthy meals, exercising almost every day and...well, I don't do anything else, but still, not a bad life!

I've been feeling like I'm really getting this whole med school thing. I'm going to be the best med student in history and have a balanced life and revolutionize health and wellness in our country.

Then, I went to class last week and had trouble understanding two lectures in a row and now I'm certain I probably don't get it. Maybe I never really did get any of it. I'm never going to be able to maintain this, and I might hate medicine and it might hate me.

That about sums it up.

No comments: